The Quality Policy
As "Emza", we are aware of all our responsibilities regarding the environment in the geographies we operate and which constitute the value of our lives. In this context, we undertake to provide and maintain the following:
• To comply with the national and international legal regulations and other obligations,
• To prevent environmental pollution and continuously improve environmental performance by monitoring the scientific researches and technological advancements,
• To protect natural resources and to use thereof in the most efficient way,
• To control and reduce potential environmental impacts from the design stage to the end of the life cycle,
• To reduce, or recycle, the waste at its source to the most possible extent,
• To contribute to continuous improvement by creating environmental goals and objectives,
• To increase the environmental responsibility awareness of all our employees, from top management to the lowest unit, by providing environmental training to all our employees, and
• To communicate with all stakeholders and to share information when necessary.
As "Emza", we commit to act with the awareness of this responsibility in all areas in which we
operate, adopting the understanding of "human first" as our principle.
• To take all necessary measures regarding occupational health and safety through compliance with the applicable legislation on HSE, and the conditions set by the organizations that the company is affiliated,
• To ensure that the employees are aware of their individual responsibilities regarding the HSE, and that activities related to occupational health and safety are improved continuously,
• To eliminate occupational health and safety risks by taking precautions in advance, and
• To mutually share HSE experiences with the public, private sector organizations and non-governmental organizations.