CCTV stands for the combination of the initials of the words "Close Circuit TeleVision" in English and means closed circuit camera system.
As known, television systems mean transmission of both audio and video signals received from a specific center to multitude of people with various receiver types. Unlike this system, CCTV is a system that allows display of the images taken from the cameras placed in the areas to be monitored in a local area only by the authorized persons, thus which is not accessible by all. The fields of usage for the CCTV systems include;
• Border gates security check,
• Traffic monitoring and management system,
• Product quality and security control in workplaces, factories and enterprises,
• Security check in public buildings and detection of malicious people,
• Presentation of displays from different places in areas such as Conference Halls, theater, stage, etc.